Acting normal but duck not interested in food???

image.jpg

Just a question bc she is eating so good and looks all back to normal. She finished the Flagl antibiotic do I finish the clindamycin 300. She still has lot left doc says to finish it but does that antibiotics cause complication or is that if taken for an extended period ? Just wondering I guess I should follow vet directions right?

Most antibiotics are either 7 days or 14 which is hers? And most vets and doctors will say to finish the course. After she is done, I'd give her a probiotic to put back the good bacteria that the antibiotic killed along with the bad bacteria.
When my Runner had a bad case of bumble she was on an antibiotic for 14 days I did give her a probiotic after. Such great news to hear she looks so good and is back to normal.

Last edited:
I will call around griff feed and Davie feed are by me ( broward county Florida) if not I will have his doctor order some. Thank you for that as I know people take a probiotic after antibiotics so it stabilizes things. I am just so happy to see her eat. Now wiggles is upset at all the attention his girl is getting. He put me in the dog house. lol. I got to make it up to the big fellow somehow that’s a huge bird to be in his bad side😂

Back
Top Bottom