Acting normal but duck not interested in food???

It’s cold here in Miami. It’s 52. So I am waiting to take them outside. Miami is not use to cold weather neither are the animals here do when it cold it’s weird for them. I gave waffles her antibiotic with her breakfast. She is eating some grains flock raiser whst the doc suggested to keep her on and she is eating leafy greens and her worms. Waiting an hour to let them out. It will be a bit warmer soon. How is the weather there ?

By the way. Good morning to all and a blessed and happy new year to you and your families and your fur babies and feathered babies ❤️

Happy Blessed New Year to you and your also.

It's 35 here and dropping as we speak. going to 22 in the morning but even with temps in the 20's during the mornings our afternoons not too bad 30-40s My birds are used to the temps but I can't say they like them. lol

Last edited:
Update on Waffles. She is doing great thank God back to normal and a survivor of Salpingitis lash egg. The proof that if caught early they will make it. Finally a diagnosis but she has her life and quality. My drake eiggles is back to getting more attention from me so he is happy too. I am telling you all this because most say that is a death sentence but there is hope ….if caught early. Her first episode was May 2023 this was her relapse but with God help and her doctors care she is perfect.

Thank you I am so grateful. I adore all my pets dearly but wiggles adores her and I needed her to pull through for this guy and me too. Very special they are together. Thank you for being there through it all. My best to your babies and you. 🙏❤️

Back
Top Bottom