Acting strange

I’ve never tried blu-kote, I hope you’re having a wonderful week too, how is your sister’s goose?
It’s really sad, I found out a day after she sent me the message that her goose had passed away. 😞 I have no idea how long she wasn’t well, or how old she was. She was gotten at an auction, and they didn’t provide any background info. She has the gander that was purchased with the female still, and I don’t know what her plans are on getting another. Would you suggest she does? The gander is always with at least 2 Pekin ducks, but I know that’s not exact same thing... I hate that for her. 😔😔
I still appreciate all the knowledge you’ve shared though, and plan on sharing it all with her!

It’s really sad, I found out a day after she sent me the message that her goose had passed away. 😞 I have no idea how long she wasn’t well, or how old she was. She was gotten at an auction, and they didn’t provide any background info. She has the gander that was purchased with the female still, and I don’t know what her plans are on getting another. Would you suggest she does? The gander is always with at least 2 Pekin ducks, but I know that’s not exact same thing... I hate that for her. 😔😔
I still appreciate all the knowledge you’ve shared though, and plan on sharing it all with her!
I’m so sorry for her loss!

It would be best to get the gander a new goose friend, he will grieve her and another goose will put his mind at ease.

I’m so sorry for her loss!

It would be best to get the gander a new goose friend, he will grieve her and another goose will put his mind at ease.
Thank you, I’ll tell her!!

And okay, I’ll let her know... She said he acted very sad, and I don’t doubt it. 😞Especially since they were gotten together! Lord’s Willing, would you say that it could be any goose, or the same kind as he is (if we can figure out what that is.)

Back
Top Bottom