Adding ACV and Cayenne pepper to water

If you're seeing worms, better to worm them with an approved wormer safe and effective for poultry. There is no definitive clinical study that supports acv doing anything for chickens. There is however a study that determined that it does interfere with the absortion of calcium, something you don't want for your layers.
Is there a wormer i can add in their water where everyone can get it. I have some chikens thag dont let you grab them at all probably because i got does grown

No supplement should be given more than 10 days in a row.

Please don't buy all the hype.. but if you do don't forget the acv needs to be raw to get the benefit.

Balanced ration not diminished by excess treats and plain fresh water.. are the keys to life and the BEST way to keep birds healthy.

Seeing you're in Texas.. let me mention a few things.. acv should not be used during hot weather is my understanding.

Also even though chickens don't have capsaicin receptors in their mouths and maybe not in their rectums like people do.. but I have handled hot pepper and had my skin burned on par with a good sun burn.. beware what you do to your chickens please as they can't tell us when something is wrong! :)

I wanted to ask about the supplements.. I give my rooster and another bird multivitamins daily. Have been doing so for my rooster for 2 years now. I was told to give them daily. From time to time I give gaps and then start again. Is that alright? Or should I reduce the vitamins?

Ive been givimg my chicks acv for cocci at least 3 days a week .I put one water feeder eith probiotic every day and one with ACV every other day...otherwise it has electrolites. I readits important when they are young to get their digestive systems going and accustomed to good flaura. Ive even given them some yogurt already...they loved it!
Just found this one to

I feel like yall don't like to use natural remedies because other threads I've read talk about all the benifits and why to do it but here im getting comments that don't use Natural Remedies.
In these other threads that you speak of, not one single person has ever done a proper fecal float to see what worms they have, then treated with the worms with whatever *and* followed up with another fecal float to confirm that it worked.

I have used albendazole to deworm my birds. It can be added in the water bowl. Instructions are given on the packaging about the ratio.
It works well, but the albendazole that we have here does not have instructions to treat poultry. The amount of Valbazen (albendazole) used here in the US is 0.08 ml per pound of body weight orally, then repeat in 10 days.

In these other threads that you speak of, not one single person has ever done a proper fecal float to see what worms they have, then treated with the worms with whatever *and* followed up with another fecal float to confirm that it worked.
Try seeing this video i just found her chikens look great

Back
Top Bottom