Adding More Chickens

Those proportions(WxL) don't seem quite right.
But pic doesn't show the whole run.
Plus that tiny coop makes your run look HUGE :gig
That is because those measurements aren't "right". That is including the predator apron. Which adds 15 inches to the total width and length. Which makes it 9X21 inside. (That is according to the manufacturers website.) So if it IS 9x21, that is 189 Sq feet. Not taking into account the space that is taken up by all of the other stuff in the run.

That is because those measurements aren't "right". That is including the predator apron. Which adds 15 inches to the total width and length. Which makes it 9X21 inside. (That is according to the manufacturers website.) I'm still not sure that the run is actually 9 feet across. (Comparing the OP's pics with the ones on the Omlet website.) Even if it IS 9x21, that is 189 Sq feet. Not taking into account the space that is taken up by all of the other stuff in the run.
I would clear the run if I added more chickens, and when I’m home I’ll measure.

I would clear the run if I added more chickens, and when I’m home I’ll measure.
OK. Measure in the INSIDE. That is where I am getting the numbers 9x21 from. (That and the Omlet website.) The numbers you are giving are INCLUDING the predator apron. (Which adds 15 inches to the width and length.) Which doesn't count since it is on the outside. (I really like your setup no matter the measurements!)

OK. Measure in the INSIDE. That is where I am getting the numbers 9x21 from. (That and the Omlet website.) The numbers you are giving are INCLUDING the predator apron. (Which adds 15 inches to the width and length.) Which doesn't count since it is on the outside. (I really like your setup no matter the measurements!)
I get that, and those dimensions were all I could find at the time. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom