HI, I hope this is the right section to post my question. I have five 6 week old pullets (I hope they are all pullets) and would like to increase the size of my flock. When I got the first ones I went with a small number because I did not know how it would work out, but I really love my girls and want a few more. My question is should I get them now so that there would only be six or seven weeks difference in age or does that matter? I thought of waiting until spring when there will be a better selection of breeds, but I want them to get along as well as they can and will do which ever is best. Thanks for any suggestions.