default_wub.png

loveshower.gif

Pink Heart.gif
ur-welcome-flowers.gif

-BYC-sign-flash.gif

Welcome Wagon.gif

hysterical.gif

A few quick notes:

We want to focus on ones that are relatively unique and don't duplicate any emotions, etc. from ones we already have.

Also, we can't just grab any images from the internet and use them. We have to either have explicit permission to use the images (smileys) or buy access to them.

A few quick notes:

We want to focus on ones that are relatively unique and don't duplicate any emotions, etc. from ones we already have.

Also, we can't just grab any images from the internet and use them. We have to either have explicit permission to use the images (smileys) or buy access to them.
That makes sense! And yes, I get that we can’t get random things off the internet. There is a website I got a few of mine from, I’ll try to find it because I do believe it says something about permission to use.

:clapWe all use smileys every day, and it’s been suggested by myself and a few others that our existing smiley section be updated with some fun new ones! @Nifty-Chicken recommended I start a thread for everyone to share the smileys they want to be added.

@CluckNDoodle I know you have a ton of good ones! :pop

Fun idea! If we all had our way there would be 1000 more smilies, lol! If I really think about just a few that I think would really round out the existing emojis it would probably be these.

facepalm2.gif
yippiechickie.gif
Pink Heart.gif
Smiley-Crying.gif
jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif
byc sleeping.gif
byc duck dance.gif

oh and of course
smiley_woot.gif

:clapWe all use smileys every day, and it’s been suggested by myself and a few others that our existing smiley section be updated with some fun new ones! @Nifty-Chicken recommended I start a thread for everyone to share the smileys they want to be added.

@CluckNDoodle I know you have a ton of good ones! :pop
These are my favorites!
This is a great idea. Hopefully we can get some added. I don't have any clue about the permission stuff tho.
They didn't post again...never mind. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom