Addition to "You know you're a country gal if . . .

Quote:
Guilty
lol.png

Me 2,

but i throw a 50 pound bag of feed on my shoulder and do my morning feeding cause that's how much they eat for breakfast

I got the troy-built tiller on the third anniversary or so. Still have it 23 years later.

You know you're a country gal if the two teen boys in town stop over so you can show them how to skin and gut a rabbit.

Quote:
Guilty
lol.png

Uh, yah.... here too. Just ask my poor, traumatized neighbors.
lol.png

My neighbor's are 3 miles away, lucky them! Although I did get busted a couple of weeks ago, sort of. I got out to the coop in my nightie, then I heard voices. Apparently the neighbor kids had been hired to clean out a grain bin just on the other side of the coop. I had to sneak back in to the house, just as their Dad pulled in to the yard
hide.gif

Quote:
Guilty
lol.png

lol.png

Luckily our neighbors are several miles away, but we do lease our pastures to a neighbor for his cattle to graze. I've learned to duck into the bushes real well.

Quote:
Guilty
lol.png

lol.png

I am glad I'm not the only one...When I grew up it was this way and now my fiance is like " let me get the feed hun' its too heavy for you. Really.....? Well I've done it all my life.....

When you go to the feed store and all the men get tore up when you throw that 50lb bag over one shoulder, your purse on another with keys in hand, on your lunch hour...walking out to the car getting dirty looks from the old men cause I'm also wearing high heels shoving that feed into the back of my car....wipe your hands off and get in....Then drive off.....COUNTRY GIRLS ARE JUST TOUGH!

My dh got me a purple one (like eggplant) about 10+ years ago. Had to give it to my son because im no longer that size. It looked like new and never seemed to age. He wouldn't wear a purple so it went to the salvation army. Come to think of it, it may have gone to SA--If I find it, I'll let you guys fight over it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom