ADHD Support Group

Pics
I find this amazing.

I cannot see a mess. I try to clean my shop once a year, but I need my wife’s help to tell me what is messy.

I lay tools where I last used them. If they are put away I have a hard time finding them.

I am very goal driven, so I can stick with one thing, like cleaning, until I am distracted. Which happens often.

I think I need my adderal dosage upped again. That helps.
:lau
You may need wife-goggles to help you see the mess!

I would love to seee!
A3BFA763-64C5-4DC7-B8B6-EA64D7A1E9FD.jpeg

I find this amazing.

I cannot see a mess. I try to clean my shop once a year, but I need my wife’s help to tell me what is messy.

I lay tools where I last used them. If they are put away I have a hard time finding them.

I am very goal driven, so I can stick with one thing, like cleaning, until I am distracted. Which happens often.

I think I need my adderal dosage upped again. That helps.
I will admit i am like that too. DH gets frustrated with me on the inability to "see" messes. My father had a talk with the DH before he became the DH and told him, 'hey, my guy, the woman you are about to marry is a little different. You aren't going to change these things about her. You will need to be ok with her quirks, because she is not going to be a calm, clean, delicate woman who skips about doing housework all day. Can you handle her messy awkward tactlessness?'
And he still agreed to marry me! Sometimes people luck out.

Back
Top Bottom