ADHD Support Group

Pics
You bet it is! One of my biggest goals is to grow a species of plant in a greenhouse. It’s a very hard plant to grow, according to my knowledge

Theobroma cacao.

Also known as chocolate.
Ooh that would be really cool! I planted a garden earlier in the year and my acorn squash finally have tiny baby squash on them.

I'm hoping to be a vet once I am older
You will be a fine veterinarian, but make sure you have plenty to put on your application for the doctorate program, it's competitive. That means as soon as you can, start working in a veterinarian office, or volunteer at a shelter. Bonus points for community involvement, 4h and ffa ag programs. 4h offers a vet science track. One place there is a need for vets is in large animal medicine. One of the unintended consequences of women taking over veterinary medicine is that there are fewer and fewer large animal vets because often cows and sheep can require a lot of muscle and much lower pay as farmers and ranchers can't afford extensive vet care.

You will be a fine veterinarian, but make sure you have plenty to put on your application for the doctorate program, it's competitive. That means as soon as you can, start working in a veterinarian office, or volunteer at a shelter. Bonus points for community involvement, 4h and ffa ag programs. 4h offers a vet science track. One place there is a need for vets is in large animal medicine. One of the unintended consequences of women taking over veterinary medicine is that there are fewer and fewer large animal vets because often cows and sheep can require a lot of muscle and much lower pay as farmers and ranchers can't afford extensive vet care.
I actually want to be a a large animal vet! I have already volunteered at shelters, and am looking for a 4H club near me, but havent had much luck so far.

Back
Top Bottom