Adopt an egg Hatch-a-long. Splash Cochin and Project chicks!

I weighed the eggstoday. All really close to where they should be for 5% loss at day 7. Wasn't sure since humidity is a bit harder this time to keep steady. I add some in the morning and it jumps to 50-55 or so it will drop down to normal near the end of the day overnight it drops down to the 30-40's then I add more in the am. Last time I just made sure it always had a bit and held around 45-50 which was perfect. this time if it always had some it would be high all the time. So good to see what I am doing is working to balance out for now.

Ok had to go check. All 10 plus one.... Are doing well.

So yesterday at day 9 I checked all eggs. Didn't see veins or anything in one sellers eggs, but questioned one egg but saw no veins so kept it. Cracked open some of the ones I took out and all of the ones I cracked were scrambled so just tossed the rest.... Now hoping I was right. Checked the other one tonight and can't see veins but thought I saw movement... Then questioned if it was something floating around and not movement. Took a pic and looks like I can see the eye. So took a video and in the video I can see it getting darker and lighter as it moves...... I am now praying none I didn't crack had chicks in them that I missed!!!! It is day 10 wouldn't think I would miss them.....

So guess BBS13 will be added

Pic

Attachments

• IMG_20220707_235104053.jpg
    IMG_20220707_235104053.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom