Adopted neighborhood stray chicken

Pics
Belize is great, but does have its challenges... she is just prescious and loves to be cuddled.. I love seeing her learning how to be a chicken... she feels safe enough now to relax.. dust bathe... its been really good.
Awww, she’s floofy and beautiful!
I get what you mean about challenges, my husband was born and raised in Puerto Rico. Gorgeous but not easy to live there! I’d still take it any day over rainy, gray western NY where I grew up. When we got our chickens he named his Pio and said that was what everyone called every chicken on his island, because that’s the noise they make as chicks. Not very creative 🤣

Awww, she’s floofy and beautiful!
I get what you mean about challenges, my husband was born and raised in Puerto Rico. Gorgeous but not easy to live there! I’d still take it any day over rainy, gray western NY where I grew up. When we got our chickens he named his Pio and said that was what everyone called every chicken on his island, because that’s the noise they make as chicks. Not very creative 🤣
that's funny!!! yes, here everyone calls chickens "local chickens"... if you try and narrow that down, you get... "no, they are just local chickens." oy!! ;p

Back
Top Bottom