Solved Ads woven into/covering content

A quick update and reply from the company helping us manage our advertising (they are super awesome) :

"Man, I'm sorry to hear that and confident we will get this figured out! Thanks for passing along that thread — that's super helpful.

And can I just say how impressed I am by the community you've helped create and moderate on the site? Just reading through the threads and your response to their concerns is just one of the many reasons why you're so successful!

I'm reaching out to additional team members and will be in touch once I know more."

That is so sweet :love

Well, it finally happened to me!
Screenshot_20190916-171506_Chrome.jpg

A quick update and reply from the company helping us manage our advertising (they are super awesome) :

"Man, I'm sorry to hear that and confident we will get this figured out! Thanks for passing along that thread — that's super helpful.

And can I just say how impressed I am by the community you've helped create and moderate on the site? Just reading through the threads and your response to their concerns is just one of the many reasons why you're so successful!

I'm reaching out to additional team members and will be in touch once I know more."
Shucks. We ARE pretty great, aren’t we?
:gig
Thank you for all you do, Nifty (and co.). Your hard work and kind example really has created a community to be proud of.

I cant look at the code on my mobile but I'm guessing the problem is existing in your ad container. The one I'm looking at right now is too small for the container. It's more than likely programmed for a flash banner so its trying to extend beyond the designated pixels which could be the cause of the jumping...it wants you to go to the top of the page to view the banner. I'd check the position elements in the ad itself and your container code. You might need to adjust accordingly.

I cant look at the code on my mobile but I'm guessing the problem is existing in your ad container. The one I'm looking at right now is too small for the container. It's more than likely programmed for a flash banner so its trying to extend beyond the designated pixels which could be the cause of the jumping...it wants you to go to the top of the page to view the banner. I'd check the position elements in the ad itself and your container code. You might need to adjust accordingly.

:bow

You’re so smart. :eek::th

I don’t know what any of this means but hopefully it works :lau

:bow

You’re so smart. :eek::th

I don’t know what any of this means but hopefully it works :lau
Thanks:highfive:. A lot of these ads look like banner ads. They can be a nightmare to work with especially if you have set pixel containers. The best option would be to have the container adjust with the graphic...but...then you run into issues with mobile.

Thanks:highfive:. A lot of these ads look like banner ads. They can be a nightmare to work with especially if you have set pixel containers. The best option would be to have the container adjust with the graphic...but...then you run into issues with mobile.

No problem!!

And that makes sense! Sort of. :lau

Back
Top Bottom