Adult & Kids Costume Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

My mother created this costume for me (so I had no say in it) for the county fair chicken costume contest. Franchesca and I are clearly not thrilled about going as Violet Bureagard and a Willy Wonka Bar...

My mother created this costume for me (so I had no say in it) for the county fair chicken costume contest. Franchesca and I are clearly not thrilled about going as Violet Bureagard and a Willy Wonka Bar...

Aww, you make a cute blueberry!
big_smile.png

How did you do in the costume contest?

Okay, you don't look happy but that is so doggone cute!!

I am sitting on my hands wanting to share the best Halloween costume ever - in fact it was a $500.00 contest winner back when that was some real BIG money!! But I can't figure out how to share it and not get my patties whacked, so I guess I'll keep sitting!
lau.gif

I am sitting on my hands wanting to share the best Halloween costume ever - in fact it was a $500.00 contest winner back when that was some real BIG money!! But I can't figure out how to share it and not get my patties whacked, so I guess I'll keep sitting!
lau.gif

No fair teasing like that! I want to seeeeee (that's me whining)

OK, I am going to be a chicken for Halloween, I just need to get my act together and make it.I have never been trick or treating, so this could be interesting.... Yellow leggings, brown shirt with feathers sewn on. Red painted face. Cardboard comb. It is going to look like QUITE the redneck costume, but who cares? Not me!

I love it!!!!

OK, I am going to be a chicken for Halloween, I just need to get my act together and make it.I have never been trick or treating, so this could be interesting.... Yellow leggings, brown shirt with feathers sewn on. Red painted face. Cardboard comb. It is going to look like QUITE the redneck costume, but who cares? Not me!

Don't forget to share a photo with us!

lau.gif

lau.gif

No fair teasing like that! I want to seeeeee (that's me whining)
X2
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom