Adult M + F Gambel's Quail for Sale - Central Valley, CA

eveliens

Songster
Jun 24, 2020
Have M+F adult Gambel's quail I'm letting go. Very healthy and active young adults, born last summer. I have 2 sets of M+F avalible at $75 each. Also have a lone female for $35 if you need to deepen your gene pool! No shipping available - local PU ONLY. Fresno, CA, but may be able to meet in Clovis or elsewhere in the Valley.

Attachments

• quails.jpg
    quails.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 74
  • quails2.jpg
    quails2.jpg
    748.2 KB · Views: 31
  • quails3.jpg
    quails3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • quails5.jpg
    quails5.jpg
    979.9 KB · Views: 29
Have M+F adult Gambel's quail I'm letting go. Very healthy and active young adults, born last summer. I have 2 sets of M+F avalible at $75 each. Also have a lone female for $35 if you need to deepen your gene pool! No shipping available - local PU ONLY. Fresno, CA, but may be able to meet in Clovis or elsewhere in the Valley.
Hi! Any chick's or fertile eggs available this time of year? Thanks!

[email protected]

Hi! Any chick's or fertile eggs available this time of year? Thanks!

[email protected]
Hello, you are probably not going to have much luck finding chicks or eggs at this time of year. Breeding season for gamebirds like Gambels runs from late spring to late summer. Good luck on your search and beware of scams!

Hey would happen to have any still available

Back
Top Bottom