adventures in phamacopoeia UPDATE!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
I reluctantly started a new med. last night that the rheumatologist gave me yesterday.
hmm.png

Okay, who moved the walls of my house while I was sleeping. I've run into three this morning that I could have sworn were elsewhere.
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Aha! I figured it was you Red! Would you mind putting them back? At least until I finish my coffee.
caf.gif

Quote:
Aha! I figured it was you Red! Would you mind putting them back? At least until I finish my coffee.
caf.gif

Okay...i put them back.

I hope these meds at least help you to feel better!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Hehehe I'm at the lowest dose right now. I'm s'pose to increase it over a period of three weeks.
This should be interesting.
hide.gif

I just researched this med. Something I usually do before I start taking any new prescription. I have concerns that I'll take up with my internist when I see him on the 19th. I asked him about this medicine back when it first came out. He told me he wasn't convinced it was safe, yet it was the very first thing the rheumatologist handed me.
idunno.gif

Turns out that even when I increase the dose over three weeks, I'll still be taking a very low dosage of it (150 mg.). I can't believe people take up to 600 mg. of this stuff and still function!
I'm already so ditzy on it I'm ready to dye my hair red and change my name to Lucy Ricardo.
tongue.png

Rheumatologist as in Rheumatoid Arthritis? My mom has Rheumatoid Arthritis and she is on Humira and Methyltrxate. Both are shots, and the latter is used to cure Malaria, and as a chemo drug.

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom