Nksg75

Crowing
9 Years
Aug 18, 2014
Needville Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Hi,
If anyone could give me your advice I would greatly appreciate it.
I ordered 20 tolbunt polish eggs through eBay and I am down to 3 left in incubator. (The usps must have played hockey with my package. I had more eggs smashed with yolk spilling out than I had intact eggs!)
Anyway 2 of then are progressing normally, however there is 1 egg that is developing, but the aircell is horrid! It's still really loose. I have it in it a separate crate that I have not moved.(just took it out twice to check aircell)
My question is how long should I prolong rotating it? We are on day 7, and I want your opinion on if I should just either leave it be or gently tilt it side to side.
The 2 other eggs started out with same rolling air cells, and have now stabilized, so I started gently to rotate them in the crates.
Also is it possible for a chick to hatch with a loose aircell? I didn't think so, however my kids tell me I am wrong all the time.
Thanks for any advice!

Last edited:
Since I posted this it seems the aircell has stabilized so I decided to put it in the same egg crate as the others and start to gently rotate it 3 times a day.

Back
Top Bottom