Advice on incubated egg - is it viable?

Pics
So I candled the eggs just now and I don't see any change (apart from the air cell changing shape) and no movement. I am sure the egg would look very different at 15th/16th day, right? I should probably wait for your confirmation, but I turned off the incubator anyway as I don't feel there is any life there...
They seem to all be dead. :(
I'm sorry. I think it's an incubator problem, as all developed, but all quit.

They seem to all be dead. :(
I'm sorry. I think it's an incubator problem, as all developed, but all quit.
Thank you for confirming it. Yeah, I was really thinking about buying a better one before I got the eggs, but I saw people successfully incubate in the one I have, so I wanted to try it again... Anyways, I will have to ponder what to do and if I should do anything at all apart from the adoption. Thank you again for everything! :)

Thank you for confirming it. Yeah, I was really thinking about buying a better one before I got the eggs, but I saw people successfully incubate in the one I have, so I wanted to try it again... Anyways, I will have to ponder what to do and if I should do anything at all apart from the adoption. Thank you again for everything! :)
No problem. I'm sorry you didn't get a better outcome, you made a great effort. Hopefully your adoption goes well, and you get to hatch some chicks someday soon.
Have a good weekend!

Back
Top Bottom