Advise needed

Hd6672

In the Brooder
Jan 11, 2016
Stoke on Trent
hi I would just like some advise on khaki campbell ducks! We have had 2 males since they were babies brought up together as pets, they are 4 yrs old now but yesterday we let them out and one of them has just vanished we haven't got a clue where it's gone they never normally leave each other's side my kids are beside themselves but my other male today is quacking a lot and I know he's prob calling him but is there anything I can do or any suggestions as he's never been alone and I'm not sure what to do any ideas will be grateful I feel for him but I don't know what else to do :( thanks.

Have you checked to see if there is any feathers laying on the ground? Do you have a fenced in yard ? Is there someway the duck got out? I'm so sorry this happened. Maybe he'll come back you can always hope. I would try to get another duck for a companion to the one you have left. A mirror in his coop might help and give him extra attention and treats. Also be on the watch if a predator got the duck it may come back for your remaining duck. One last question do your ducks fly?

Back
Top Bottom