AE's "HOARDERS" CHICKENS on tonight's epsiode!

Quote:
If he can afford all that beer, and must eat well if he's hugely fat, then he could afford to feed those dogs
somad.gif
At MY house, my animals eat before I do, and I will eat less before I would let them go hungry.
My pets are like my children, INCLUDING my chickens!

Jen

I live close to a animal hoarder mother-father-son-daughter,I didnt know they were like that when they moved in but it didnt take me long to see what was going on.the father started comeing around and asking about my Quail and pheasants.before i knew it he talked me out of 30 quail hens and 3 roos.one week later he left with 10 pheasant hens 2 roos.now every time i buy something new he shows up like he is at walmart. I told my wife That I was going to his house and check him out. boy did I get a surprise the temp out side was about 15 and 6 inchs of snow they had 58 adult Quail in cages in the liveing room 10 cats 3 of the cats had open wounds that was bleeding 1 looked like something had ripped half it face off and was scabbed over 4 small dogs 1 huge bird in a small cage.he then proudly showed me his chickens in the back yard about 150 of them not counting the dead ones laying in cages that was so full you could not get your hand inside the cage. I now have 3 breeding pair of red golden pheasants and he keeps telling me he wants to get a roo and 3 hens when they hatch some chicks. I told my wife I would not sell him 1 of my reds I couldnt put my reds in that mess.

Last edited:
Quote:
You need to report him!! That's animal cruelty. That makes me so angry. Those poor animals are helpless, and he's NOT helping them, he's hurting them Report him!!!!

Jen

Quote:
If he can afford all that beer, and must eat well if he's hugely fat, then he could afford to feed those dogs
somad.gif
At MY house, my animals eat before I do, and I will eat less before I would let them go hungry.
My pets are like my children, INCLUDING my chickens!

Jen

I'm with you! If I couldn't afford to take proper care of my animals, I would rehome them myself. I wouldn't need anyone to tell me to do it either! I love them too much to let them go hungry or without vet care when they need it.

Back
Top Bottom