African Grey in NJ needs forever home!

[email protected] :

Just wondering how this is turning out. Does he have a home? There's one here in Brooklyn if he needs one.

I sent a pretty detailed email to the OP's friend (on the 15th) that is fostering the bird and I got no reponse back. I know of two retired adult couples in NJ who either currently have large parrots or an african grey and may be interested, but she has not responded.​

Also interested to find out if this bird found a home. I have a couple parrot rescue contacts I could probably call if the bird still needs a home.

I have a male grey named Barney and he would love to have a friend. I am in Texas however.. just let me know..
Linda

OK what happened to the baby?
I am most likely going to the Delmarva show, and would love to bring him/her to you, Stephanie.
I have too many parrots and can't take another, but will "chicken train" to you.
Roberta

Please update us on Lucy.

I hope she finds a home full of love and attention that she deserves.

Our african grey Sidney will turn 22 years old July 6th this year. We have had her since she was 3 months old.
She started talking at 4 months and has a huge vocabulary. She loves being with her family.

I hope Lucy can find a loving forever home soon.

I'd take her right now if she wasn't in NJ. One of my birds just died (Zombie Cockatiel, the Living Dead), and now have room for one bird.

Oscar would love to chat her up.

And Nubs is always willing to share a meal.

Back
Top Bottom