After raising poultry are eggs ruined for you guys?( I raise ducks but this occurs to anybody)

That is seriously what my friend says..she is always...always saying " You are eating Jeffery's babies"... and I think ' they are really my girls not his, they lay them!'. For you guys who like eggs this a good sight that has really good recipes to cooking with farm fresh eggs( duck and chicken). https://www.fresheggsdaily.com/p/recipes.html
They ain't babies until they are incubated. :idunno

I know right...she is NOT a duck person so I don't blame her. Funny thing is we got her old dog house to use a duck house! As her being a contribute I think she should learn a bit more about ducks!
My crazy vegan brother calls eggs placentas. He really is nutty. Fertilization doesn't happen in an egg until it's incubated. Before that it's just a fertilized egg. Did that make sense. :hmm

ok So I should have no worries that the eggs on my counter are going to turn to ducklings!:yesss::highfive:
Not unless your counter is a steady 99-101 degrees. :p Eggs are designed by nature to remain in suspended animation for a good month or so as long as the temperature remains between 35-80 degrees roughly.

Anybody have anything to say about eggs? I have not been wanting to check my coop for them cuz there straw is so so thick that I have to go thro it..and I don't feel like it so I just have not been checking it for a while, and sometimes they decide to not lay in the coop but lay outside.....crazy ducks!

Back
Top Bottom