After the Storm: A Harry Potter RP

Ok, I guess I'll start.

Georgina strolled along Diagon Alley, admiring the displays outside of the shops. She walked into an outlet of The Daily Prophet.
"Can I help you, miss?" the wizard at the front desk asked.
"Yes, I have an appointment with Mr. Ozwald of the advertising department, can you tell him that I am here?" she asked.

Name: Jason ---------------------

Race: (Human, goblin, dragon, house-elf, etc.) Wizard ---------------

Appearance: incredibly handsome with high cheekbones, a well formed chin, deep soulful eyes that many girls could lose themselves in, Brown hair that seems to fall just right to the left, muscular (not gross body builder) and well formed, normal height (5.6) all around very handsome. ---------------------

Personality: a TOTAL ladies man, very kind and loves to write poetry. --------------------------

Abilities: can use magic and seems to have an incredible way to make girls fall in love with him. ---------------------

Wand: (What it's made of, what does it look like, how long is it. Do not fill this out if your character is not a witch or wizard.) a strange kind of blue hued wood, unicorn hair core, 12 inches long. the wand looks like a grayish blue color and has a piece of a pheonix's claw as the tip. -----------------

Pets: none, doesn't like keeping pets. ----------------------

Crush: none yet but has had lots of offers from girls in the school ----------------------

Picture: none (can't find one handsome enough for him :p) -----------------

Other: even though he looks and seems perfect he really is a TOTAL geek, he has to wear contact lenses during the day and wears glasses otherwise, he is terrified of unicorns for some reason. --------------

Username: chickenlover237

Lupa padded in and out of the trees after the rest of the wolves. A black she-wolf bounded ahead. Hey! she yelped playfully, nipping at her friend but not drawing any blood. I'm to fast for you! the she-wolf replied. She didn't say anything to Lupa directly, but the combination of playful yips and twiches formed a sentence in Lupa's mind. Lupa could have run forever, but a silvery husky bounded up.
Lupa! he barked, Come on! We have to get to Hogwarts now!
Lupa nodded. Bye! she barked to her friend, turning into a person as she ran. She was dressed in blue jeans that were torn at one knee and a gray sweater with peeling words that once said, "Save the Gray Wolf!"
Now it just read, "S v he ay Wo f"

Katrina tripped and rolled, Sophie came thundering after her and sat next to her, katrina looked at her watch "OMG! i'm late! i'll see you later sophie!" katrina said running to hogwarts, she ran right into Lupa "oh! sorry!" she said. --- jason strolled to hogwarts.

Lupa was so startled she yelped like a wolf. "Are you okay." she said, returning to english. Glacier barked something to her like, Come on Lupa!. It wasn't easy to understand him as a person. "Sorry, I have to go!" she shrieked, loping off.

That was a nice run. Lupa said choppily to Glacier, her wolf heavily accented with english. Yep, replied her dog, EXEPT FOR THE PART WHERE WE WERE ALMOST LATE!!! Lupa sighed and then mumbled in english, "I wonder if everyone else is bossed around by their own dogs."

"Um, Hi." replied Lupa, "Thanks" Hey! yipped Glacier, It's me, the cool dog! "Be quite, Glacier." growled Lupa (In a person way) she shot her dog a piercing glance with her startlingly golden eyes. He's kind of cute... thought Lupa about the guy who had complimented Glacier.

Back
Top Bottom