Age old ??? Is my BS peachick male or female ???

You should have no problem moving the colors you have , might even find someone right here that may want them or know someone that does that would be close enough for pickup
wink.png
hens are always easier to move IMO
She is very pretty , may i see a photo of the BS midnight hen, don't think i have seen one before on here
pop.gif
PLEAZEEE
big_smile.png

Sure Zazouse, I will get a pic of her in the morning when she comes up on the deck and knocks on my patio door for her morning sunflower seeds LOL ( she really doesn't look any different than a reg. black shoulder) The ones I have are at a distance and don't really show what she looks like. Check back tomorrow :)

Yes :) I have 40 acres and 4 acres is fenced for my "yard", so I turn everyone out after breeding season and let them enjoy life. They are very good about it and never leave the yard :) They roost waaay up in the trees in the summer but, head for their coop once the weather gets too cold ( Nov). Thats why I give them special "treats" they don't get in feed ration, its "insurance" that they hang around for the "goodstuff" not found anywhere else ;) lol ( I hate seeing animals penned but it is necessary at times and in certain places)

Yes :) I have 40 acres and 4 acres is fenced for my "yard", so I turn everyone out after breeding season and let them enjoy life. They are very good about it and never leave the yard :) They roost waaay up in the trees in the summer but, head for their coop once the weather gets too cold ( Nov). Thats why I give them special "treats" they don't get in feed ration, its "insurance" that they hang around for the "goodstuff" not found anywhere else ;) lol ( I hate seeing animals penned but it is necessary at times and in certain places)
clap.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

Mine are free birds also but my place is not under fence so i had to teach mine to not go some places and i have dogs to help me keep them safe from wild thangs
wink.png

Your place and birds are beautiful :) is that an Anatolian / Anatolian cross I see ? ;) ? ... Love it !! I also have an Italian Maremma and a Rotti (saw yours in the background) . Years ago I had an Anatolian, great dogs, so are the Pyrs :) My fence is only 4 ft. so my birds are on the "honor system" LOL I would love to have that many pea's but, Lymes & Ehrlichiosis has slowed me way down :( ( cut my livestock by 50% including selling a few of my Paso Finos) but, I still have a yard full of beautiful birds and pasos :D :) and very spoiled birds at that !!

KsKingBee, send me a private message some time and we can discuss it :) I will be posting pics of her tomorrow.
I may have an extra BS cock, I haven't yet decided which one to turn loose of yet, perhaps we should talk trade.

Send me a private message some time and we can discuss it :) I will be posting pics of her tomorrow.

You should have no problem moving the colors you have , might even find someone right here that may want them or know someone that does that would be close enough for pickup
wink.png
hens are always easier to move IMO
She is very pretty , may i see a photo of the BS midnight hen, don't think i have seen one before on here
pop.gif
PLEAZEEE
big_smile.png

Here are some pics of BS Midnight hen & BS Cameo w/ little cutie "Juno" ;) . Sorry the shadows were interfering a little lol

Back
Top Bottom