Age to deworm?

I use valbazen because it is easier on the hens. I have started at 4 months and will reworm again in two weeks. I will then wait until they start to have a full molt for the next worming. I try to do it once or twice a year. The valbazen starves the worms so they do not all die at once and overwhelm their systems. I give the smaller hens 1/4 cc and the larger ones1/2 cc. Valbazen kills all kinds of worms. This is given by mouth. While the other wazine only kills one kind of worms. Its more expensive but much better for my babies. Gloria Jean

Quote:
It's a coke and then what kind of coke do you want? But since you're from the mountains I'll let you slide.

Quote:
It's a coke and then what kind of coke do you want? But since you're from the mountains I'll let you slide.

I call "coke" Coke. Everything else is "soda".
tongue2.gif

Quote:

tongue2.gif

ep.gif
You've been hanging around Redhen too long. You're starting to talk like her.
tongue2.gif

OMG! Everything is a coke, dont you know that Em!!! I have Wazine in front of me. It quotes... "Worming every 30 days is necessary to break the roundworm life cycle." It doesnt say DE worming... So, per Wazine, you worm your chickens with their product...

Well, I was born in North Carolina, and raised in Florida...maybe that explains it. I also say "WORM" I don't say DE Worm...I've always heard it called "Wormer"...not "Dewormer"

Quote:
tongue2.gif

ep.gif
tongue2.gif

lol.png
Neener ..neener..Em....
bun.gif

Quote:
ep.gif
tongue2.gif

lol.png
Neener ..neener..Em....
bun.gif

Yeah yeah...shut up Wendy.
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom