Ahhhhh.... Surgery Friday, and I have to spend the night...... Ugh

They want you to stay overnight in case you develop an infection or complications at the surgery site. It covers their patooty if they can see it and treat you right away.
Be brave, and definitely bring something to distract you from the boredom of being in bed that long. Good luck.

Thinking of you today, and you will be in my thoughts tomorrow.
fl.gif

Quote:
Haha, I enjoyed my hospital visit too. Endless hot water, my room had a tub with jets in it. This fancy bed that moved up n down etc. . People brought me presents.. Well the new baby, same thing
smile.png

I hope you are able to see the best in it. Bring loads of pampering stuff.. Oh and most important "chap stick" The air is usually really dry..
Hugs it will be OK

Good Luck, Make the best of it. And like others said (Make sure EVERYONE washes hands and uses gloves, Doctor's too.) I work in healthcare, sure all will go well. Also ASK QUESTIONS about medications given, why and what for. Make sure they know all of your allergy's and history.

Post us and let us know all is well when you can. I'm sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Maye

Yeah i know they are having me stay to make sure all is well. My friend had a relative that died a few months ago after thyroid surgery. She had trouble breathing and somehow no one noticed. I guess I just get antsy, we have spent a lot of time in the hospital for hubby's illness and I just don't like um.... Hehe. Everyone was nice for my work up yesterday there..... So I'm sure it will be fine. Thank you everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom