AKC Labrador puppies

tpflabs

Songster
12 Years
Oct 20, 2007
Metamora, Illinois
AKC pups, born 1-20, ready 3-21..
Mom and dad are Heart, hip, elbow, eye and Optigen tested.
Been breeding show dogs for 14 years. Healthy happy pups.
Impeccable pedigree. Grandfather on sire line is top producing Labrador in the USA, Grandfather on dam line is titled in Agility, obedience, rally, and has his WC. BISS winners.
This is my third generation here.
Good solid temperaments for hunting, family companions, agility, or what have you. I don't usually ship puppies unless you will meet me at the airport to pick up,so the puppy can fly in the coach.
Have been wormed 5 times, will come with health guarantee. First set of shots.
There are 8 pups, I have two boys and one girl left.
Please email me before you bid, I do have an application that I require before placing pups.

I have been a foster home for Great Lakes Lab rescue for over 10 years, and have had more than enough dogs come thru here. My application is my way of weeding out the tire kickers, and gives me so much information on where they will live, what is expected of them, and what the family is truely looking for.
These are really great puppies. Elliot's puppies, he is the grandfather, have been placed as hearing dogs(2), we have one in a special needs child's home, one is a reading therapy dog..they have the best temperament, and are a great model of the breed.
Be it a sign of the times or what have you, I have never in my 14 years as a breeder sat on puppies, especially not yellows. I don't know why it has been so hard to find good homes, I have so many people price shopping and nothing else, they don't even seem to care that the parents are clear in so many areas, they just look at the price, and say no thank you. I had two pups spoken for before I bred the litter, that is why I bred the litter. I don't just breed to breed pups.
I have dropped my price $500. I use to charge $1500 for my pups on Limited registration. If anyone needs a really great puppy, Please pass on the information!
Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom