ALABAMA!!

Obviously I live in Gold Hill Alabama. But for those who don't know it's near Auburn, Alabama. And I don't watch football. But my daughter will be attending Auburn University this fall. MY oldest graduated from the University of Alabama. so just hush k?

thumbsup.gif

welcome all ya'll. Nice to see that people from Alabama do something beside's cruse the dirt road's. lol
ep.gif

The way thing's are going in the world will we end up having to travel by horse and wagon again? It was nice to be able to put 5 dollar's in and get your errand's ran, then it became 10, then 15 & now 20 just to make a few run's. Geez Louise, I'm disabled now so I plan my trips out and about very carefully, Can't afford to ride the road's like I used to. PEACE

Quote:
wow, Argo...not far from me at all. I was beginning to think I was the only farmer with a computer in this section of Alabama:rolleyes: I'm from just north of Oneonta.

Quote:
Cool, someone else that's in the area. I have RIRs, barred rocks, and black sex links. The RIR's are only a few months old and hopefully start laying soon. Oh, I'm from just north of Oneonta (blount county).

Hey! In South Alabama. Anyone looking for Buff Orpingtons? I have shifted in another direction and would like to sell mine. Several roosters and a couple of pullets. Hatched out the first week of March '08.

We live near Brewton. I've found that chickens are addictive! We went from 6 to 19 to 25!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom