ALABAMA!!

Hello everybody! I'm in Mathews, just outside Montgomery. Spent a lot of time lurking on this forum a couple of years ago. I've had chickens for almost five years. Right now I'm down to one barred rock hen and two guinea fowl. We've had a lot of neighbor dog and predator problems over the last year.
sad.png

I'm going to be looking for birds soon to plus up the flock. Hoping to get a Anatolian x Pyrenees pup around Christmas to help protect the birds, so I can get more. I love chickens and I love ducks. Guineas are great if you can make it through their first year of screaming!

Anyone in central AL? It always seemed like when I'd see posters from here they'd be in northern parts. Looking forward to spending more time on the forum again!

Also, Lucky, your birds are beautiful!

Last edited:
hey everyone,

i would like to buy some blue, black or buff orpington hens in north alabama if someone has some to sell.

thanks
larry

Last edited:
I f anyone is interested, I have a few birds that I am trying to sell. Here are some of the pics.

LF silver phoenix pair (currently laying) $30
55352_picture_788.jpg

Bantam silver phoenix pair plus chicks(laying) $20
55352_picture_789.jpg

Bantam golden phoenix pair $15
55352_picture_772.jpg

LF black sumatra pair $30
55352_picture_120.jpg

Sorry no pics of the others yet

Trio of Empordanesa $30
2 pair of silver duckwing yokohama (rare! getting long tails) $20 per pair
1 extra silver duckwing yokohama roo - free to good home. He has wry tail.
2 LF dark brahma young roos $7 each (BIG already)
Several bantam cochin roos (mostly barred and black) and some partridge silkie roos available $5 each
Thanks,
Jared

Quote:
are you going to be at noah's ark auction this saturday..

I might take and drop them off if I can't sell them local. What are you interested in if any?

41028_hpim1687.jpg
I will have eggs from these buff and gold laced brahma's starting around feb, and have some lavender orpingtons on the other side of these, three pullets and three cockerals, all around 5 months old, for sale. I need the pin they're in. The two splash in the picture are sold.

Thanks Larry. I have sold all the lavenders I had for sale except the ones I'm holding for you. I thought it would be a good idea for everyone to tell where they have chicken meets or flea markets that have chickens. We have Lacon every weekend, and Noah's Ark, I think its every third sat, and its in Hanceville. Where does everyone else see chickens for sale? Anyone have any quail or quail eggs for sale of the jumbo type?

Back
Top Bottom