ALABAMA!!

Just in case anyone is interested
We have a male Yorkie puppy left from our litter. He turned 7 weeks old on Wednesday December 14. We did not reg this litter so that's why we are only asking $250. We are located about an hour north of Tallahassee, FL and a little more than an hour from Dothan AL. I am willing to drive a short distance to meet and I'll be glad to hold him until Christmas. He is UTD on shots and deworming. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Email is the best way to reach me.

190c320d.png

Thanks Kariboo. When you get ready for more chickens I might have someone not far from you that has heritage rhode island reds, if your interested. I have been trying to get these for three years, they are the mohawk line, one of the oldest lines around, and finally have some promised to me. Actually, these are the only true heritage rir's I know of in Al. If anyone else has any, I would really like to see pictures.

Hello all I am from Northeast Alabama in DeKalb County. I have several breeds of chickens. I just started and have already learned alot. I havent had a chance to go through this whole thread yet but looking forward to getting to know the rest of Alabama chicken neighbors.

Hey if anyone in Cullman is planning on having chicks for sale in the spring/summer time please let me know. If anyone has silkies I would love to know as well. I have some but it seems like there isn't that many around. Thanks.

billy,

i was going to pick up a commercial brooder like yours in guntersville and he said he knew somebody that needed to get rid of 500 jumbo quail eggs this week. if you are interested
just let me know and i will pick them up for you when i get the brooder box.

Back
Top Bottom