ALABAMA!!

ROLL TIDE!!! Someone just tipped me off about this thread so gimme a week or two to read through all the posts in just this one thread lol

welcome-byc.gif
From Self Creek Al.

ROLL TIDE!!! Someone just tipped me off about this thread so gimme a week or two to read through all the posts in just this one thread lol

welcome-byc.gif
From Self Creek Al.

Where is Self Creek?? Only been in AL for about 6 mo now after taking the new job and I still don't know where many places are.

mos68x

Welcome to BYC
Where is Toney Al. ?

Toney is so small you could miss it and never know lol part of why I like it so much. There is no downtown area at all, it's just an "area" if you know what I mean. It's about 10min southeast of Ardmore AL/TN (just off of I-65), and about 20-30 north of Huntsville/Madison.

Thanks guys, is there anyone that is close to me? I think I saw one other person from Huntsville area but I don't remember which thread I was in when I noticed that.

Ok, HELP! My chicken supplier sent me an email monday saying that my 25 babies would be shipped the next day (tuesday, as in yesterday.) Just got the email TODAY (wednessday 12:47am). They weren't supposed to hatch until April 2nd. I was going friday to buy the chick starter. I have enough layer crumbles to fill their feeder twice. but don't want to give them the layers crumbles cause it's bad for them. WHAT CAN I DO?

they chicks should arrive bright and early this morning, possibly tomorrw at the latest either way I will have to work and don't get paid till friday.

Back
Top Bottom