ALABAMA!!

25 miles south of Cullman?? Aye, nevermind, lol we can chat here then lol. I have a co-worker that lives in or near Cullman and I think he said it's about an hour and a half drive or so to Huntsville. Add to that my 45 min drive south to get to where we work and then the 30 min that's almost 3 hours away from me, lol.

Is there someone you know that can go get the chicks if you can't before the post office closes? Also, is there a feed & seed store that will let you set up a store credit account? Some local stores will let you do that. Good luck and keep everyone posted! :D

It's been a productive month on our little farm so far we've added:
4 Mallard ducklings
7 Bantam chicks
6 Buff Orphington chicks
6 Coronation Sussex chicks
4 Black Orphington pullets
4 Lavender Orphington pullets
1 Frizzle Rooster
1 Easter Egger Rooster
1 Sizzle hen
Hopefully this week we'll be adding:
2 bottle bull calves ( should be picking up today)
10-15 keets ( hatching any day )
And the end of April or there-abouts will be bringing 4-6 turkeys
Got the veggie garden half way planted will be finishing next week.
Flower beds are all weeded, cleaned out and yard looking good, just added solar lighting to Grandchildrens fairy garden.
Strawberry patch has been expanded.
Wild blackberries have been cleaned out and some replanted ( suppose to do in the fall but didnt get to, don't know if they'll live )
Corn will be going in as soon as DH recovers from this weeks chemo
Have 11 puppies all healthy and roaming the yard with their Momma and 3 kittens almost old enough to be taken from their Momma and put in the barn for barn cats.
I love spring!
love.gif

My incubator is full. I have at ;east 2 Doz of these that need to go in this weekend. I normally ask $2 ea for these but rather than blow them out for easter eggs I'll sell them. Pick up in N. Jefferson Co. ( I will probably go to Lacon in Cullman co tomorrow morining.) $15 for all that I have.
BLUE AND BLACK AMERAUCANA. Shown with a brown and a white egg for comparason.

Hey fellow SCCer. I am between Odenville and Springville. So are you new to chickens too or just new to this site? What kind of chicks/chickens do you have?

New to both! My coop is being built,trenching for power and water is done and the floor is up! I already have chicks. I just couldn't stand it. They are living in a dog crate for the time being:) 6 from TSC, 2 golden comets,2 red sex link,2 I'm not sure :rolleyes: . I have 9 beautiful blue and black ameraucana frm huntinwidow. You?

Back
Top Bottom