ALABAMA!!

I don't think I have ever introduced myself on this topic. My name is Matt and I live in Elberta, Al. I show several breeds of Large Fowl and one breed of Bantams. I have seen several other people from Baldwin County on this topic. Anyway, Hello to all.

welcome-byc.gif
and to the Alabama thread from N. Jefferson Co.

Would anyone like to trade Colored Silkie hens or White bantam cochin hens for my white silkie hens? Or I am willing to buy. They must have 5 toes on each foot. Please pm me

Hello fellow Alabamians... I live at Ider, Alabama. A small town in Dekalb County, about 22 miles from Fort Payne. We just got our chicks Monday, April 2. Ordered from McMurray Hatchery, arrived in great condition and all are eating, drinking and growing! We have 12 Buff O, 6 Red Star, 2 Partridge Rocks, 2 RIR, 3 Silver Spangled Hamburg and 2 Black Australorp.
ROLL TIDE!

The pullet pic is not very good-it's an action shot. They and the rooster are 20 wks old :) I just ordered some black orp eggs from hinkjc to cross with them for further improvement. The lavenders are hatched from eggs bought off of ebay and are offspring of some 5th generation hinkjc. Just felt like sharing :)

I don't think I have ever introduced myself on this topic. My name is Matt and I live in Elberta, Al. I show several breeds of Large Fowl and one breed of Bantams. I have seen several other people from Baldwin County on this topic. Anyway, Hello to all.

welcome to the alabama thread. really nice birds you posted

Back
Top Bottom