ALABAMA!!

Welcome MrsEEmomma from Jefferson Co.
frow.gif

. Knowing I was bummed about this, my husband just called to say he was bringing me home 2 paint silkies! I could die! .... . He's kind of the best!.... :-/

Congrats! He's a keeper. I think I might faint if my husband surprised me like that.

Su
Congrats!  He's a keeper.   I think I might faint if my husband surprised me like that.
I was beyond surprised and excited. Maybe he thought it was our anniversary...he's only 2 weeks early lol he came home with 2 paint silkies 3 blue sizzles and one black possibly mottled sizzle. All around 3 weeks. Pictures soon. I've never messed with a sizzle before or the paint. I'm excited to see how this goes! There will definitely be backyard construction this weekend.

Last edited:
I access this site mostly from my phone, and it won't let me add images to the forum if I'm just using a mobile device. Internet for computers is a sparse commodity here in my neck of the woods. We share a Verizon wireless card with my mother in law. Lol the point to this story is I had a photo shoot with the new peeps last night, and I have the internet card for today! Expect pictures soon! :) *I can however edit my avatar and it is now one of the paints - Spot.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom