ALABAMA!!

Well I haven't found an organic mill, but I'm still on the look out. I did find a retailer for countryside organics layer feed, but not for starter/grower. Through Grace valley farms (they are licated in trinity) the feed is $34 for a 50# bag. It's cheaper than going through the site directly. I eventually gave in and ordered grower through countryside. If you find something better let me know :) I'm still on the look out.
I may just have to order as well. You don't want to feed layer to silkies because they don't need all that calcium. So I really need a starter grower feed for everyone and will offer oyster shells. :)

Tomtommom I'm glad you enjoyed your pizza! You certainly earned it. What an incredibly handsome fellow! Hoe old is he? Ours is 34weeks. I love your coop its so nice looking. :) I had never heard of the popsicles until now. I didn't even know that was am option. Bleh I threw up too... Cedar was born in a birth center in Knoxville by a midwife. We were going to use the pool and everything but he was severely impatient. Natural childbirth and 45 minutes of active labor. We were so lucky! I can't get over how cute your boy is! Mega awe!

Hi and Welcome from Perry Co.
welcome-byc.gif

The hubby and I spent the day building a new indoor area for our babies.... Turned out GREAT!!!! An loved sitting and watching them run and scratch trying to figure everything out. It is also very hodge podgy but didn't cost us anything so it works....lol. Now to get the coop started and transition then outside in time for new Dom babies in a few weeks (fingers crossed).

Tomtommom I'm glad you enjoyed your pizza! You certainly earned it. What an incredibly handsome fellow! Hoe old is he? Ours is 34weeks. I love your coop its so nice looking.
smile.png
I had never heard of the popsicles until now. I didn't even know that was am option. Bleh I threw up too... Cedar was born in a birth center in Knoxville by a midwife. We were going to use the pool and everything but he was severely impatient. Natural childbirth and 45 minutes of active labor. We were so lucky! I can't get over how cute your boy is! Mega awe!

He's 14 months. Had to schedule induction, because he was getting so big. I didn't want a C-section. He was 21 inches long, 9 lbs even. All the nurses and the doctors were amazed I went natural... I can kind of understand, a lot of American women are built much smaller... I'm built for it, got them child birthing hips *laugh*. My momma did it natural 3 times, she loves telling me how her water broke at the top of the stairs and I was crowning by the bottom of the stairs (TMI?). A big ol' needle to the spine was never an option to me. Ick.

I think I would've been faster if I'd been able to wait for nature. Once things started moving it was 15 minutes of active labor.

Nature is just wonderful. The body really doesn't let us deal with more than we can handle. If it gets too much, the brain makes sure we get numbed up.

Love that little man, too much so, I am afraid to have another... could never measure up to his cuteness
wink.png
(he's getting his black and orange hearing aids on the 12th! Excited! He's going to have so much fun talking. He speaks Gibberish very well. It all makes sense to him heehee soon he should be able to replace those words with the actual words that WE understand.)

We've got a thread full of feathery chicks and human chicks heehee

Back
Top Bottom