ALABAMA!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Michael_K, Jan 14, 2008.

1. thundermg1swife

thundermg1swife New Egg

Mar 16, 2013
    Alabama
    Yes, i am, sorry it took so long to answer you. I am about 3 miles outside Phenix City, on 280/431 toward Opelika. Well, Gasper passed away the next Sunday. I DID go back and pay for my Queens, and when Char asked how the bant's were doing i let her know what all was going on (ie, paid for the live ones, lol, so i can keep them, sneaky sneaky). And, hell she gave me two to replace the ones that died. Tried to tell her i hadn't paid for them originally, but was just treating them for her, but she wasnt having that....ho hum...more chicks....

2. thundermg1swife

thundermg1swife New Egg

Mar 16, 2013
    Alabama
    Yes, i am, sorry it took so long to answer you. I am about 3 miles outside Phenix City, on 280/431 toward Opelika. Well, Gasper passed away the next Sunday. I DID go back and pay for my Queens, and when Char asked how the bant's were doing i let her know what all was going on (ie, paid for the live ones, lol, so i can keep them, sneaky sneaky). And, hell she gave me two to replace the ones that died. Tried to tell her i hadn't paid for them originally, but was just treating them for her, but she wasnt having that....ho hum...more chicks....

3. dan2

dan2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2013
    I kinda like them chickens with whiskers what lays them Purdy blue eggs .

4. huntinwidow

huntinwidow Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Warrior Alabama
    My Coop
    I'll sell ya some Dan2 [​IMG]

5. dan2

Feb 2, 2013
    That's what I'm talking about '! I reckon they would be black all[​IMG]? Ameraucana? Is this something you have developed?

6. chirpingcricket

chirpingcricket Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Fairhope, AL
    heeheee, many of us do! Welcome!

7. dan2

Feb 2, 2013
    Thank ye cricket

8. dan2

Feb 2, 2013
    I got one ole white whiskered hen but her eggs is ugly green, they ain't even blue

9. dan2

Feb 2, 2013
    Huntinwidow , have you left the building?

10. chirpingcricket

chirpingcricket Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Fairhope, AL
    . . .But I say I likes green eggs and ham, well, steak if I had a choice!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by