ALABAMA!!

I have 12 French Black Copper Maran cockerels. $25 each or trade if you have something I might be interested in having. They are 13 to 14 weeks old and some are crowing. They can be bred to the Easter Eggers to get the Olive Eggers.
I orignally ordered 24 FBCM. I ended up with 8 pullets and 16 cockerels. Just my luck.

Nauvoo AL , 10 miles north of Jasper.

Cricket

I orignally ordered 24 FBCM. I ended up with 8 pullets and 16 cockerels. Just my luck.

Wow... that is tough luck!
hmm.png

I'm battling a reality law firm over my chickens :(. I live in an agricultural residential zoned subdivision. The city allows chickens no roosters. I'm out of the city limits and there's a cotton farm 1/4 from me, produce farm 1/2 mile and horses and puppy mills. This firm bought a foreclosed house next to ours. They gave us 10 days to relocate our chickens as the date of the letter on the 8th, we received it the 10th and were 18 miles from them. The whole street is angry and the owners of the surrounding homes said there was no hoa and they were never given this document. Every owner is in violation on this document including the very people who are threatening us. Tuesday the majority are going to the probate judge to fight this. Many are angry about having us move our chickens and liked coming by with veggie scraps and getting eggs. So we found a friend who will house them on their property it's just disassembling our new built coop and taking it out there till the battle is over. However we are getting geese because there is no stipulation about waterfowl on the document or county. I won't be bullied!

I'm battling a reality law firm over my chickens
sad.png
. I live in an agricultural residential zoned subdivision. The city allows chickens no roosters. I'm out of the city limits and there's a cotton farm 1/4 from me, produce farm 1/2 mile and horses and puppy mills. This firm bought a foreclosed house next to ours. They gave us 10 days to relocate our chickens as the date of the letter on the 8th, we received it the 10th and were 18 miles from them. The whole street is angry and the owners of the surrounding homes said there was no hoa and they were never given this document. Every owner is in violation on this document including the very people who are threatening us. Tuesday the majority are going to the probate judge to fight this. Many are angry about having us move our chickens and liked coming by with veggie scraps and getting eggs. So we found a friend who will house them on their property it's just disassembling our new built coop and taking it out there till the battle is over. However we are getting geese because there is no stipulation about waterfowl on the document or county. I won't be bullied!
Good luck I hope you all win!
hugs.gif

People can tell you to do anything, that doesn'tmean you haveto. Did a judge sign something saying you have to move them? I have a bunch ofold nieghbors that get together and make up rules randomly. The send letters to people telling them they have to comply. Sometimes people fall for it. Most of the time they say no. the old peopletake them to court and lose. Their life never changed. Have you called the Extension office?

Back
Top Bottom