ALABAMA!!

It seems like my feed is fermenting now. Its bubbling and starting to smell like subways bread. I couldnt find any unfiltered apple cider vinegar, so i used a cup of buttermilk. That got it going good. Thank yall for the advice on fermenting.

I broke down today while I was at tsc in Montevallo. Got 3 bantam chicks. So now I have to figure out what I got. Any thoughts? Maybe old english?

I broke down today while I was at tsc in Montevallo. Got 3 bantam chicks. So now I have to figure out what I got. Any thoughts? Maybe old english?

When the heck did they get those in?
lol.png
Also, 3? Man, they must just hate me (or just that mean cranky man that sold all the wyandottes while I stood there).

When the heck did they get those in?
lol.png
Also, 3? Man, they must just hate me (or just that mean cranky man that sold all the wyandottes while I stood there).

I was there today after I went to Farm day at Montevallo high school. I was a bit scared after what you been through but the TSC people I talked to over there were all very nice to me. Told me the number # to get was 6 but they let me get 3. They also had comets and Ameraucana(chicks are not Ameraucana-labeled wrong). The ducklings were sold out.

Dragonfly216 came by today and cleaned me out of my EEs and all but five of my Black Orpingtons! They were hatched Thursday along with the first Silver Campines of my breeder project. Anyone interested in five breeder quality Black Orp chicks? PM me if interested, but hurry........

Back
Top Bottom