ALABAMA!!

Here is a better pic of my trio taken this afternoon I have been letting them free range a bit to let them adjust a little better they seem to like it a lot lol
okay guys just a quick update about my trio....Saturday another started crowing (for real this time) lol and today i caught the last one crowing so yep you guessed it i have three roos lol.....not sure what to do with two of them i really wanted two hens and a roo lol

okay guys just a quick update about my trio....Saturday another started crowing (for real this time) lol and today i caught the last one crowing so yep you guessed it i have three roos lol.....not sure what to do with two of them i really wanted two hens and a roo lol

That's some bad luck... wouldn't have guessed it. The person must have known?

Well I do wonder about that cause that is what I bought but since they weren't crowing yet maybe he didn't know.... I thought the other two were hens as well they looked it also.... I think I will do that hopefully he will swap them for some hens :)

Call him and tell him you bought a trio and you want two hens to replace those two cockerals! I'm sure he knew as well.......

Let's face it.. what's easier than selling your cockerals off to someone who is new to chicken keeping? I would love to give folks the benefit of the doubt, but I also know how the world works.

Well I do wonder about that cause that is what I bought but since they weren't crowing yet maybe he didn't know.... I thought the other two were hens as well they looked it also.... I think I will do that hopefully he will swap them for some hens
smile.png

Fingers crossed. He may or may not have known, but since you're coming back to him.. all is well if he fixes it though!

You're right, he may not have known, but he should make it right.

I would try to get a video of them crowing, just in case he tries to say they ARE hens!

fl.gif

We'll see.

TomTom, How are those 3 little black chicks working out for you ?

They're doing great. They've settled in nicely, especially that little boy. The rocks are a good bit bigger, but it's not bothering them anymore. They were a little hesitant the first day, but now they all sleep on a big pile at night.

Will see about getting some pics
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom