ALABAMA!!

Mom gave me some great news this morning! Dad was busy out by the coop this morning and was admiring some cute little black and yellow birds around the pen. Well, he THOUGHT they were cute little black and yellow birds!
lau.gif
Ducky Girl's eggs hatched without my parents knowing it and now we have 8 cute little ducklings. Mom is going to get me some pictures to post of them. 8 out of 10! That's really good for her first time and a 5 year old drake.
big_smile.png

In other news, I'll be going home any day now.
lol.png
So ready to be back in Bama!

Last edited:
I moved to Russellville in 1995 ,then we found this house last year and moved to the big city of Phil Campbell lol, but I love living in this neck of the woods.It's so peaceful.And as soon as we get the rest of the land fenced we are planing on expanding our family to include some goats for sure and maybe other animals but we cant agree yet on what we want.Right now im just happy with my chickies and my 2 furry children.
Today when I got home from work I went to check on my chicks ,and I always do so with a hand full of dried meal worms,today I was greeted by all the lil peeps they are already used to me.Made my whole day worth while.
ya.gif

I know what you mean. Mine run to me when I get home too. I felt bad, though. I filled their water this morning, but when I got home at 7, it was empty. I felt so bad. Poor things. I quick got a quart of Poweraide and gave them half of it with water. They were like piranhas. I think they are ok.

Back
Top Bottom