ALABAMA!!

Took that one yesterday. My son used to do the same thing with that pacifier *laugh* Daddy's been calling her 'Millie' instead of Amelia.
sweet baby... i remember when my baby was that small. Now hes a mean psycho 5 yr old. Seems like yesterday. Today he pinched my dw on her thigh with a jumper cable and giggled.

Hey Alabama! I'm in Phil Campbell. I have a Black Australorp rooster and two hens along with two other "Lord Knows What" hens. I have 15 Golden Buff Chicks about 4 weeks old and 3 Rhode Island Reds, same age. One Barred Rock chick a week ahead and another Golden Buff (I think) about a week ahead of the barred rock. Just hatched 8 of the Australorp chicks out and put 2 dozen back in the incubator Monday (5/19). I have eggs from the Australorp+LKW hens if anybody is interested in them. How much do fertile eggs sell for in your area of Alabama?

Hey Alabama! I'm in Phil Campbell. I have a Black Australorp rooster and two hens along with two other "Lord Knows What" hens. I have 15 Golden Buff Chicks about 4 weeks old and 3 Rhode Island Reds, same age. One Barred Rock chick a week ahead and another Golden Buff (I think) about a week ahead of the barred rock. Just hatched 8 of the Australorp chicks out and put 2 dozen back in the incubator Monday (5/19). I have eggs from the Australorp+LKW hens if anybody is interested in them. How much do fertile eggs sell for in your area of Alabama?

Hiya, Mr.B!! Glad you joined us here on the Alabama thread. Don't be a stranger, we are a small but friendly group on this thread.

Hey Alabama!  I'm in Phil Campbell.  I have a Black Australorp rooster and two hens along with two other "Lord Knows What" hens.  I have 15 Golden Buff Chicks about 4 weeks old and 3 Rhode Island Reds, same age.  One Barred Rock chick a week ahead and another Golden Buff (I think) about a week ahead of the barred rock.  Just hatched 8 of the Australorp chicks out and put 2 dozen back in the incubator Monday (5/19). I have eggs from the Australorp+LKW hens if anybody is interested in them.  How much do fertile eggs sell for in your area of Alabama?

Welcome to the group!

chicken on a stick

Still have a pair of Lav Orps left, also have a pair of Black Australorp,($10.pair), Columbian Rock Hens (10.each), Buff Orp Roosters, (real cheap). All are 2 months old ! (Montevallo, Al.)

Back
Top Bottom