ALABAMA!!

Hi Dan2! Welcome to BYC and the Alabama!! thread. We're glad you joined us. Wow, only 67 chickens, it's hardly worth the effort, isn't it?
wink.png

Thank You, Wisher. 67 is hardly worth the trouble. I normaly keep a couple hundred thru summer. My pa-pa raised chickens and sold meat and eggs to neighbors. I am now pa-pa, semi retired, living a dream and helping others live self reliant. I reckon there might be a little of him in me.

Thank You, Wisher. 67 is hardly worth the trouble. I normaly keep a couple hundred thru summer. My pa-pa raised chickens and sold meat and eggs to neighbors. I am now pa-pa, semi retired, living a dream and helping others live self reliant. I reckon there might be a little of him in me.

I have just about anything but "Marans". Although they are very high on my list. I love those dark eggs. Gonna have me a few someday.
I now am raising Giants,Barred Rocks, Rhode Island Reds,Buff X,Brahamas,Leghorns,Cochin Bantams, and a few American Game for crossing and brooding. Thanks for asking.

I have some silkie hatching eggs for sale from my White pen and Blue/Splash pen. 6 eggs is $10 and 12 eggs are $20. Some of the parents have hatched out from some well-known silkie breeders on here. They are very nice. Many are vaulted and all have five toes. If you are interested just let me know. Thanks.
They can be shipped if necessary as well.
Do you still have some available? And where are you located? If you are close to the Cullman area I would be willing to come get them. Thanks

Hello all: I'm looking for some chicken and guinea hatching eggs for my family. We don't want many, we only have a small place, and want them for eggs, pest control, and pets. I'm in the Cullman area, but will be willing to drive toward Birmingham or the Huntsville areas. Thank you.

BSisco, I am new to this forum business and not really sure where and when to type.
I think this will work though. I am just starting my hatching season. If anything I have interest you Maybe I can help you out.
It may sound mean but I don't like other growers on my place.
(Biosecurity issues)
However, I would be happy to meet. I am about as close to Arab/ Guntersville as Huntsville. Just let me know.

These birds are so beautiful!!! Now I want some...
Well here's you a couple pics to hold you over *lol*
I have 25 dorkings on order to be delivered February 11th. Can't wait to get started with that rare heritage breed. Working on breeder pens today....brrr!

Couple extra SFH roos available now ---pm me if interested!

Back
Top Bottom