ALABAMA!!

Sadly, I'd be in the same boat again, we don't have heat in this house, it was my grandparents home. We heat with one electric space heater in the living room. No heat in the bedrooms. Electric blankets.
I'm with ya on this one. All electric here!!!! I HATE it, but natural gas is not in our area and we didn't want to take on the expense of propane when we moved in and started remodeling. I'm thinking at least one propane fireplace and stove would be a good idea....

Well I'm a little heart broken today. We had 4 babies hatch out yesterday, lost one, and the other 3 are doing great, but the other 18 that we put in the incubator at the same time have done nothing. The ones that hatched yesterday hatched early, so I'm hoping that some of these are just late hatchets....

Well I'm a little heart broken today. We had 4 babies hatch out yesterday, lost one, and the other 3 are doing great, but the other 18 that we put in the incubator at the same time have done nothing. The ones that hatched yesterday hatched early, so I'm hoping that some of these are just late hatchets....
Keep us posted. Fingers crossed for more pips, zips and chicks !
jumpy.gif

Good luck and let us know.

I sold my first carton of eggs today. A whopping $2.00. Only 1500 more cartons to go and I MIGHT start breaking even.

Anyone have any birds for sale around Scottsboro or the TN line? Im looking for ducks and a few pullets

You might want to try Trade Day in Collinsville in the morning, there will be some of Everything there! Including a lot of some traders culls--so know what you are looking at. I know there is one guy there that drives a Jeep that has some pretty good looking RIR pullets every week Usually can be talked into $10 each

Anyone need to get rid of a pullet or a hen around Shelby County? Breeding really doesn't matter, my rooster is just lonely and needs a friend.

You might want to try Trade Day in Collinsville in the morning, there will be some of Everything there! Including a lot of some traders culls--so know what you are looking at. I know there is one guy there that drives a Jeep  that has some pretty good looking RIR pullets every week Usually can be talked into $10 each

How do you get there?

Back
Top Bottom