ALABAMA!!

I have a blue partridge silkie roo for sale. He is about 7 months old I am thinking. He is pretty and nice quality. I am wanting 40 for him but I am open to consider any offers or trades. I also have two chocolate bantam orpingtons. They are about 5 months old. I have way too many! They can be used for a choc project or a mauve project. Since these are pretty rare I would like 25 for each but again I am open to any offers or trades. Please don't be hesitant to offer. These are only local pickup. Thanks!!!!

My bantam hen has been sitting on some eggs for about a month. Didn't think the eggs were any good but SURPRISE! I found Momma and 2 little chics outside today. Checked the rest of the eggs and 1 has a chic in it that was moving around. And 2 more are possibly good. But the other 5- no good. Got rid of those so Momma can focus on the good ones and take care of her new babies.

My bantam hen has been sitting on some eggs for about a month. Didn't think the eggs were any good but SURPRISE! I found Momma and 2 little chics outside today. Checked the rest of the eggs and 1 has a chic in it that was moving around. And 2 more are possibly good. But the other 5- no good. Got rid of those so Momma can focus on the good ones and take care of her new babies.
Congrats, yea Mama chick, way to go! :thumbsup

Nice surprise
thumbsup.gif

I am looking for Rhode island reds, buff orpingtons and araucana baby chicks id like about 2 of each. If anyone has any around the arab/ cullman area feel free to message me. Thanks guys;)

Lol @ War eagle chirp

I'm hoping to find local aka south alabama show events. Everything is still so new and I'm not sure what I'm doing but it would be nice to meet up with someone and learn the ends and outs.

Back
Top Bottom