ALABAMA!!

I suggest that you get a broom handle or 2x2 and lay it across the top of the run, then hang a waterer there. They would likely appreciate a bit more shade until it cools off some. Is there more ventilation in the back of the coop? I would watch to make sure it doesn't get too hot.
Yea, I'm looking around now to see what spot of the yard gets the most shade, but there are vents.

I wish dad would let me have more breeds. He told me that if they don't start making money they have to go. :/ We don't really have anything that anyone wants.

The quail are on the back burner for now. We're going to sell our three extra boys. Apparently I'm not allowed to hatch any for a long while.

He's kinda killing everything before I can do anything. :what:

Yea, I'm looking around now to see what spot of the yard gets the most shade, but there are vents.

Your tractor looks great! I think that it will serve you well..............until chicken math sets in in about a week or two! Start looking for a place to build a permanent coop, you'll be needing more room soon. Just sayin'

lau.gif

I tried to explain to Toasterburn and his DW that you really can't have just two or three chickens. It's against all the laws of nature. One must have at least 10. That's not counting roosters, of course, because they don't lay, and chicks don't count because they may be roosters, and pullets really don't count until they start laying and then you NEED to try out several different breeds to see which have the best eggs, and personalities, and are the easiest to raise and are the prettiest, and eventually, one simply MUST try incubating and........well, you see what happens.......
gig.gif

I wish dad would let me have more breeds. He told me that if they don't start making money they have to go.
hmm.png
We don't really have anything that anyone wants.

The quail are on the back burner for now. We're going to sell our three extra boys. Apparently I'm not allowed to hatch any for a long while.

He's kinda killing everything before I can do anything. :what:
This is where I wish you live closer. I need some quail hens but too far from anyone that has any.

You forgot to include the meaties, and of course the ones to replace them, not to mention the ones that stop laying! None of which count by the way. And since you have that many chickens, why not add just a few ducks, and maybe a goose or two, and of course some turkeys. And naturally you'll have to have some for breeding, as well as eating ......

Back
Top Bottom