ALABAMA!!

I thought the same thing with my last muscovy clutch and 13 of them hatched. She also kept putting eggs away from the nest. I wonder if the eggs were getting too hot, and she moved them away to try and cool them. I'm not sure silkies are that smart though!!

lau.gif

Originally Posted by kimberly35042

Oops...we did it again. Baby Muscovy for sale and another awesome mom.
Sabrina duck and her brood -- silly girl snuck under an overturned wheelbarrow and was about 10 days into incubation before I found the nest.
Lavs $10/each
Darks $6/each

bump
big_smile.png

Last edited:
This is just random but I did some work in my coop today, cleaning and making more roosts, and a couple more nest boxes. I am without a doubt the worst carpenter ever! I'm glad my chickens don't judge me for my carpentry skills, or should I say LACK of carpentry skills!

This is just random but I did some work in my coop today, cleaning and making more roosts, and a couple more nest boxes. I am without a doubt the worst carpenter ever! I'm glad my chickens don't judge me for my carpentry skills, or should I say LACK of carpentry skills!

Every time I try to build something my dad takes over. :rolleyes: He thinks I didn't learn enough from him.

One of my friend is looking for some hens for sale. He is not picky just want good egg layers. He is in Alabaster, AL.
Let me know if you hear of any for sale. Thanks!

One of my friend is looking for some hens for sale. He is not picky just want good egg layers. He is in Alabaster, AL.
Let me know if you hear of any for sale. Thanks!
I would also like to purchase 2-3 pullets or hens...something in the Barred look or EE's. I currently have 3 BO's and 3 BA's.
Thanks! :)

My daughter has her 4-H chickens for sale $12 each or $150 for all 15 birds. She has 3 barred rock pullets, 5 New Hampshire Red pullets and one rooster, and 5 black Australorps and one rooster. Northeast Alabama off interstate 59. DeKalb County, AL

Every time I try to build something my dad takes over.
roll.png
He thinks I didn't learn enough from him.

I suppose that is both a blessing and a curse. He wants to teach you more and make sure it's done well, but you don't get to do the building. Of course, that kind of insures that your stuff doesn't look like ours. My daughter (age 7) built our coop out of pallets with her dad. He let her design the whole thing. I can't even get in the door, we had to talk her into an egg hatch so we could check when she didn't. It is her pride and joy, but it certainly wasn't anything that I would have done.

If chickens judged carpentry, I know a bunch of people would be in trouble. As long as the chickens are happy I don't think it matters.

My daughter has her 4-H chickens for sale $12 each or $150 for all 15 birds. She has 3 barred rock pullets, 5 New Hampshire Red pullets and one rooster, and 5 black Australorps and one rooster. Northeast Alabama off interstate 59. DeKalb County, AL

How old are they?

Back
Top Bottom