ALABAMA!!

Good afternoon peeps! :frow

How many of you guys have ducks? I do! I’ve got pekins, Campbell’s, and Ancona, and some calls. <3
View attachment 1860831

I have Magpie and KC hens. Rouen, KC, Magpie, and a possible Blue Runner drake.

Did you ever find out about the permits? Are you close to Opp, by chance?

No permit needed for Coturnix or ringneck pheasants. I'm about 35 miles from Opp, near Enterprise.

So...I was gifted 6 Turkey eggs (standard bronze)a few days back. They had sold the hen that was sitting. I brought them home and candled them but only one was good. It just hatched on monday, along with my own hatch of chicks. I am in Arab, 30min south of Huntsville. Does anyone near by have a spare young poult or two?

I've got a couple of chicks I need to re-home, if anyone wants them. I pulled them out of the bins at work since they weren't doing well. Both should be pullets. One just needs some time and help getting its legs under it. The other only has one working leg. Poor thing got its hock ripped up be some other chicks, but she's active, eating, and drinking. They both are, for that matter.

I've got a couple of chicks I need to re-home, if anyone wants them. I pulled them out of the bins at work since they weren't doing well. Both should be pullets. One just needs some time and help getting its legs under it. The other only has one working leg. Poor thing got its hock ripped up be some other chicks, but she's active, eating, and drinking. They both are, for that matter.
Too far away for me :(

Back
Top Bottom