ALABAMA!!

Hey Alabama Peeps! We're in Central AL and have a couple of young Serama roosters to rehome if anyone is looking! Attached are pics of the daddy-roosters because the chicks will change so much as they grow it's hard to be 100% sure what they will look like when they're fully grown, but they WILL be gorgeous! The last picture shows the same rooster at 6 months old then at 1 year & 4 months old to show how much they change as they age.

Message me if you're interested!

View attachment 3218018View attachment 3218019View attachment 3218045
Still have a couple young roosters if anyone is interested. I have one red/black and a few black/white. PM me!

Good luck rehoming the roos!
Thank you! It can be so hard finding them good homes. Hopefully I'll be able to place these little boogers.

Two of my easter eggers turned out to be roosters as well, so I have to take some pics of them and post them too. Lots of roosters this year!

Hello, I’m looking to expand my flock!!

I’m looking for Silkies, Orpingtons, and Guineas

I’m mainly in search of pullets but am open to a silkie cockerel/rooster. I’m more specifically looking for bearded silkies as well. I’m open to any color variation of Orpington and guinea.

I’m located in North Alabama
If you have not found a silkie rooster, I have a chick that hatched this spring I am waiting to see if it will be a pullet or rooster. So hard to tell with silkies. It's a white silked easter egger, either way.

Hey Alabama Peeps! We're in Central AL and have a couple of young Serama roosters to rehome if anyone is looking! Attached are pics of the daddy-roosters because the chicks will change so much as they grow it's hard to be 100% sure what they will look like when they're fully grown, but they WILL be gorgeous! The last picture shows the same rooster at 6 months old then at 1 year & 4 months old to show how much they change as they age.

Message me if you're interested!

View attachment 3218018View attachment 3218019View attachment 3218045
Very nice.
Not in the market for Seramas, I can pass them along to other chicken peeps that could be (dont have the BYC yet).

Hey everyone!
I have been seriously considering adding a new flock.
I really want show quality Brahmas.
Im not ready to pull the trigger just yet.
I want to look at my options out there and get hens from different locations if possible.
I have not decided on my choice of color.. Thats not my main concern. Quality, and I almost hesitate to admit this.. size.
I reall want some big girthy "yard art" specimens.
Thats terrible, I know.
But, I will not overlook quality, for size.

Let me know if anyone knows of some.
Not necessarilary locked to Alabama. I am willing to travel to get some nice Brahmas.

Anybody here live in Alabama?
caf.gif

I live in Robertsdale
cool.png
ya.gif
I live in Randolph County.

Back
Top Bottom