ALABAMA!!

Hey everyone!

Just a reminder that the Alabama Bantam Club will be hosting the Spring Poultry Show April 17th. Come join us for great birds and even better fellowship. Lots of great bantam breeders will be here from all over the Southeast. Many of those are right here on BYC!

(And yes, there will be birds in the sale cages)

Claudia

I have a good deal for someone- I don't have time to take care of my animals anymore and my dh is geting tired of doing it. So I must down size

i am geting rid of all my chickens. I have not counted them but I started with 25 barred rock pullets and 25 rir unsexed from ideal. they were hatched 1/13/2010. My dh said most of the barred rock are still there but the dog got some of the rir. He thinks there are around 30 left but like I said I need to count. I also have 2 hens hatched last year ( a delaware and a EE). I need these gone fairly quick so make me an offer on all!! They are located between Scottsboro and stevenson AL.

I also have a mini schnauzer female thats spayed, housebroken, calm an sweet dog, AKC registered, I would have to look but I think she is 3 yrs old. Make me an offer- great dog for an older person. She is currently located in Knoxville,TN.

** all are sold**

Last edited:
Im in montgomery but go to santuck fleamarket every month. Right now I have some ducks available if anyone is interested -

Solid white muscoy drake - $15 obo
Saxony colored mutt drake - $10
and hopefully some muscovy ducklings due within the next few days - $5 each

I am in the N.E. Jefferson co area. I have several chicks about 4 weeks old
They are EE. However I do have pure blue and splash hens and a pure rooster so there is a chance that some could be pure Ameraucana. I will sell these for $2 ea or buy 5 get one free!
frow.gif

I need to get rid of these to make room for the pure ones that will be hatching soon.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom