ALABAMA!!

Hi guys! I have had my backyard flock for 1 1/2 years now. My girls are great! I have a Barred Rock, a Splash Marans, two Easter Eggers, and a Buff Orpington. My Buff went broody at 8 months and has stayed that way since :). I decided to get some fertile eggs for her to hatch since she was so interested in setting. I have 3 cockerels Ameraucanas from the Cree, Smith and Ribbick lines. One is gray and two are black. They are sweet boys, but seeing as I live on a city block, having roosters is not really an option for me. I am in Chilton County but I am also willing to drive a little ways to meet up. They are free to anyone who would like them. Hatched April 3rd so they are almost 12 weeks old. Thanks so much!!!!

Was there someone on here wanting a good quality feather legged black copper marans rooster? I have one and I thought I saw someone on here wanting one...
smile.png

I picked up, 7 hens and a rooster.. I already got 2 eggs. They are bigger and darker than my wade blood line.. one is "in my opinion" a 7good in color. Some are in their first year molting so they are not as beautiful as my others. But beautiful none the less.

HI all. I am pretty new to Alabama and have so far picked up some ducks and geese. I need to expand my coop so I have room for chickens.
My biggest problem, I don't know what breed I want!

Back
Top Bottom